Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

OB Appointment on 2/5/10

So I had do the NST scan twice during this appointment. During the first time, the baby wasn't moving too much (most likely sleeping), so the doctor had me stay on for another 20 minutes. They gave me some candy and some ice to munch on to try and get the baby moving. He was going nuts after a while, which was a good thing. However, being flat on my back for 40+ minutes while he was going crazy was giving me cramps and a bad backache. However, none of it was contractions (at least according to the machine I was hooked up too).

Afterward, I met with the doctor who did a quick ultrasound to make sure the baby was still head down (he is!) and to make sure there is enough fluid around him (there is!). I go back next Friday and he'll start checking my cervix then to see if anything is happening.

Oh, I also gained 5lbs between now and last Wednesday! I was a little shocked to see the scale haha... my eating habits haven't really changed, so I am thinking it might be mostly water.

That's about it :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: