Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

37 Weeks!

So I made it. I am officially considered full term! Now all I have to do is.... wait. Let's see how impatient the little guy is.. or how stubborn! Haha...

Here is my 37 week belly pics. It looks like the belly actually rose since last week.. I think it's because the little guy has been moving around so much before I took this picture...








Oh, and if you haven't seen this on FaceBook yet... here is a video of just how active this baby is! (taken during my lunch break today)





I'll update tomorrow after my OB appointment!

1 comment:

The Lunar Fox said...

I was watching the video when Jay looked over.

"AH! It's like Aliens!!!"

Then he got up and ran away. LOL!

I thought it was cool myself.