Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

38 Weeks!

38 weeks today...just 14 more days until my due date. Of course, the baby can come anytime before that... or after. I sure am hoping for "before" though! :)

Nothing too much to report. I have braxton hicks (false contractions) more and more lately... sometimes they make my lower back hurt, especially at night. I have an OB appointment tomorrow and he is going to check my cervix, so we'll see if anything is happening or not.

Below is my belly pictures for this week... and also a second one that shows off my "stretchies" which are really low haha.. They didn't start appearing until about last week or so.

 

 



Also, I posted the collective weekly belly picture to the right side column.. just click on it and it will take you the bigger image.

I'll update again tomorrow after my appointment!

No comments: