Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No Parenting Class today

So I got a call today from the hosptial saying that today's class session (which was going to be on Post-Partum) was canceled due to instructor illness and has been rescheduled for March 2nd (next Tuesdays class on newborn care is still on schedule). I'm kinda bummed but oh well, whatcha gonna do :)

So as of today I only have NINE more days until my due date... I am in single digits count-down now! Now we just gotta see if this little guy will be early, late, or right on time!

As for me, things are going fine. No contractions happening (that I can tell) but still plenty of Braxton Hicks. I'm hoping they are helping things progress so when the doctor checks me on Friday there is some improvement.

No comments: