Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

39 Weeks!

Let the countdown begin! Just 7, thats right, SEVEN, more days until my due date! Of course, try telling that to the little guy in my belly.. he seems pretty content... he may decide to come today, tomorrow... next weekend... two weekends from now (oh please no!)... I want him out, but at the same time, I know he will come out when he is ready, even if it means I gotta wait. *insert twiddling of thumbs here* :)

Below are my belly pics for this week. Check out the second image which actually shows that my belly has DEFINITELY dropped from last week to this week! Woohoo! And as usual, click on the side-by-side collective image, located on the right panel, to see the progress of my belly up until this point.





 

 


Tomorrow (Friday) I have another OB appointment: NST scan first then checking my cervix. Keep your fingers crossed that things have progressed!

1 comment:

deb talarico said...

Yay! Dropping baby!