Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

OB Appointment on 2/12/10

As per usual, I had an NST scan first thing during the appointment. The baby did good this time, mostly because he got the hiccups so it showed lots of movement.

The doctor was pretty busy today (he usually always is on Friday's) so we probably waited about 20 minutes until he was able to see us. What's funny is that I think I ended up going to the bathroom 3 times while waiting for him haha... just lots of pressure on the bladder makes me gotta go!

So the doctor finally was able to see us and he checked my cervix. He said that I was still closed but I was thinning out/softening up, which is good. I was honestly hoping for some dilation, but I guess we'll just have to wait until week when he checks again.

He didn't do an ultrasound because he could feel the baby's head in my pelvic bone. He even had Matt feel the head from the outside! It also seems like the baby is facing down, which is good,because if he was facing up when I went into labor, it would probably mean lots and lots of back pain.

He also told me that I tested negative for Group Strep B, so thats good. My blood pressure was normal, and I gained 2.5lbs since last week. So that would be a total of about 22.5lbs of pregnancy weight gain. Not too bad still.

Next appointment is next Friday, same time, same place :)

No comments: