Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Moby Wrap!

So the FedEx guy delivered the Moby Wrap yesterday! He apologized a ton. Apparently he dropped it off at a different street. Once I called FedEx he went back to where he dropped it off at and brought it to our place. I woke up yesterday to Matt wearing it haha!

I finally got to wear it myself today! Isaac was sleeping so it was the perfect time to try it out (they say to not try and use it if they are crying/having a fit, especially the first time because it's harder to get them in correctly). Here are two pictures:




Pretty neat, huh? :) It's very comfy and works wonders! Isaac didn't seem to mind it either as he stayed passed out while Matt and I took a walk.

In other news: Mom, Mikee, Isaac and I went to the NEX today. Isaac did wonderfully! He was awake the whole time but didn't fuss except for once to change him. But after that, he was really relaxed. The moment we got home he started crying. So I picked him up from his carseat... and realized he pooped through his diaper! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! I find it funny that he waited until we got home to complain about it though :) Oh well, better at home then at the store!

1 comment:

Candycane Scartissue/Tai said...

Please be careful with those wraps, Kari. There are all sort of accidental deaths around wraps like that. *hugs and kisses for you and the baby*