Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

9 Weeks Old!

I didn't realize that it was Monday! Which means Isaac is another week old! 9 weeks to be exact, so here are some pictures from today:

Ok, so this one was taken yesterday, but I just had to share! Shh.. don't tell!





He is really enjoying his activity center right now! He'll hit/bat at both the alligator and penguin and look at himself in the mirror for 10-20 minutes (if he's in the mood though haha).When I took these pictures today he was just starting to get crabby, which is why he is scowling haha. I would have taken other ones today, but he has been sleeping ALL DAY TODAY!.. I think he's been awake a total of about 4 hours, if that. Hopefully he'll sleep tonight.. *crosses fingers*

No comments: