Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Isaac's first babysitting & mommy's 6wk appointment

I had my 6 week Post-Partum appointment today, which was fairly tame. Since I didn't have any bleeding or pain, there was no need to check anything, so we just talked for a bit and then I got sent on my way. I don't go back until July! So weird since I have basically be going monthly for almost a year now!

Anyways while I had my appointment a friend of ours (Colleen) watched Isaac for me. She has four boys of her own, two of which where at home with her (Pierce and Foster, ages 4 and 2). I had no issues leaving him with her, being a seasoned mom and all haha!

When I returned I was reported that Isaac was an awesome baby and that the two little boys got to feed him and then read him books (I was also informed that Isaac now has a 'favorite' book. Aweeee).

Below are pictures that she took and with her permission I am posting for everyone to see :)

Pierce feeding Isaac

Foster feeding Isaac

Pierce feeding Isaac again (this picture is to adorable!)

The boys playing with Isaac 

And these are pics of the boys reading to Isaac. I think the last picture is from the book that is Isaac's favorite. I told the boys that next time they come over, they should bring the book to read to him again. :)

Black and white picture she took of Isaac. Too cute!

Well, that's it for now. Tonight Grandma Deb comes and will be here for 3 weeks!! So of course there will be lots more pictures to be posted soon!

No comments: