Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

8 Weeks Old!!

Isaac is 8 weeks old today! And on Thursday he will be 2 MONTHS old! WOW!!!! Grandma Deb has been taking lots of pictures of the little guy and I am working on uploading them all to the blog and Facebook.

In the meantime, here are a few from today (he wouldn't smile when the camera was out but as soon as we put it away he would grin. Brat!!)

Apparently he isn't too impressed with the camera this morning. 

*Yawn*

Oh look, a rattle!

Got a little grin there

Closest smirk we got all day on camera!

 Taking a pre-nap before lunch

My Binky Baby

He is getting really big now. If I had to guess, I would say he was around 12lbs... He has his 2month checkup on Thursday so we will see then now big he has gotten. He also gets two shots that day too :( Not looking forward to that.. he's already cranky most of the time so I think Thursday will be more then usual.

He still has good days and bad days. They seem to come every other day. So like today will be good, but tomorrow will be bad (as in crying all day, being fussy, etc). He still eats every 2hrs on the dot. I have been pumping more so I am starting to save up milk to have around for when I cant nurse for some reason, or to use when he goes to daycare (which will be starting next month!).

His sleeping schedule is all over the place. On the weekends, for some reason he wont go to sleep at his normal time (between 8 and 9) and so he'll stay up until 11. But on Saturday night, he slept from 11 till almost 4am! He had actually fallen asleep a half hour before his next feeding, so he actually didn't eat from 9:30pm till 4am. Crazy! Of course, last night he decided he would sleep from 9:30-12:30 and then wake up every hour after that. It's not his fault though.. he's extremely gassy at night and some nights are worse then others. I have been doing baby yoga on his legs to help move the gas out and I think it really helps him.

Well, that's about it for now. I'm going to save some more information for his 2 month post :) Plus, he's currently screaming to be fed so I best go and do that! :)

No comments: