Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Sleep, poop, and "the lip"

Sleep
So the sleeping schedule has become MUCH better the past week. Instead of going to bed at 8 and waking up at 10, 12, 2, 4, 6, etc... he now goes to bed at 8, but usually sleeps until 11:30-12am before his first wake up. The next one is around 3 or 4 and the one after that is about 6 or 7. If I am lucky, I can get him to go back to bed until 9 or 10. I have noticed a definite improvement on my stress level, so this new schedule is working out perfectly.

Poop
So we had a bit of a "poop" issue with Isaac, in that he just couldn't go... He went on Sunday and then nothing on Monday or Tuesday. I have read everywhere that sometimes breastfed babies can go a few days without going and it isn't cause for concern, but it was the fact that he was pushing and straining for a few days that made me know he was miserable. I called the pediatrician office and they told me to call them on Thursday morning if he hadn't gone by then and they would help him go. Well, Wednesday night he FINALLY went. It wasn't much and I KNEW he had more stored up.... at his midnight feeding, he had a very loaded diaper. Even though it was gross, I was so happy. And then Thursday he had two good poops.. one of which went all the up the front of him, past his belly button. Ewww. I told him to save the rest of his poops for daddy haha.

"The Lip"
So whenever Isaac cries, he lets out his bottom lip towards the end. It's so very cute even though he is so very sad/mad. We can never time it right to get it camera, but I finally did!





See??? Totally cute!

And if you are curious about his cry progression.. here it is!


Hehe... bad mommy.. taking pictures while he's crying... he does it so much though, I figured I should get documentation!

Anyways, today we heading out to Bellow's beach for a picnic thing with Matt's work. We will be there basically all day. I really hope today is one of Isaac's good days! And don't worry, we'll be taking lots of pictures and hopefully some videos too!

No comments: