Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Isaac's two week appointment

So today was Isaac's 2 week well-child checkup. He is now weighing in at 7lbs 2.5oz and 19.5 inches long! Just 2.3 more ounces and he will be 1 whole pound over his birth weight and he has already grown one inch since birth! Such a big boy!!! :)



I think he is going through a growth spurt (still/again)... He's eating basically every 2 hours on the dot and sometimes it takes him 30 minutes or more to get full.  I feel like all I ever do is feed this kid! At night I am using pumped breastmilk and he will drink 2.5oz at a time. Pretty soon he'll be onto 3oz I bet.

Lucy leaves tomorrow.. :( She has been a HUGE help in letting Matt and I get some rest. But now I must get back on to midnight feeding patrol again. I woke up last night with him and had her give me pointers that she did to help him fall/stay asleep at night. I'm just waiting on the days (er, nights) that he starts sleeping 4-5hours at a time, instead of 2 and a half (if I am lucky, 3 hours tops).

In two weeks Mom and Mike come to visit, then after they leave, Matt's mom, Deb, will be here for a week as well. Yay!

No comments: