Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

36 weeks!

So today I hit my 36 week mark, which means... only 4 more weeks left until my due date!!!

Here are some pics of my belly from today. There isn't much difference from last week honestly (which you can see in the second picture).

 


And below is a collective belly pic from week 10 until now. I have missed a few weeks here and there... the latest one is from today. The one before that is from week 33. 

(Click the image to see it bigger)




3 comments:

The Lunar Fox said...

Lookit your belly! Oh man, he must be moving like crazy now.

Courtney said...

I love the progession picture, it's cool to see the side by side updates!

I'm still very interested in finding out little Reginald's true name. >_>

Kari said...

Nina: he moves SOOO much. I thought they were supposed to settle down towards the end but no one gave him that memo lol

Courtney: hehehehe >D soon, very soon!