Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

The First Blog!

So I was trying to come up with a way that family and friends can easily see updates about little "Baby Black" before, and after, he is born. While Facebook is nice, most everyone has to scroll around to see any updates from me (which I only do about once a week and they are not very detailed) and sometimes they get buried or it just doesn't show the updated status.

I know a lot of people who use BlogSpot and decided to give this a whirl!

Since this is basically for family and friends, I won't post too much background information, as most of you know it already.

The basic information is: WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!
He (yes, confirmed he is definitely a boy back in September) is due February 25th, which happens to be exactly 1 month from today.

We have not announced the name we have chosen and that will be kept a secret until the little guy arrives. Until then, the baby will mostly be referred to as "Baby Black" or "Reggie".

I hope to update this blog whenever I have appointments to give further update. In fact, the next post will be from my last appointment, which took place last Wednesday.

3 comments:

Grandma Deb said...

love the blog idea and love the picture of you and Matt

Grandma Deb said...

the blog screwed up my identity and dont know how to change it- grandma deb

Grandma Deb said...

found it