Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend fun!



This weekend was just Isaac and mommy time! Though Isaac's been a little cranky lately (I'm thinking teething, but I honestly don't know because he's more crankier then he's ever been), it was fun.

Saturday morning we spent being lazy, watching cartoons and playing with toys... and mommy's socks!

 Talking with Theo

 He rarely watches TV but this time, he decided 
to get a comfy seat and watch some cartoons. 

 I put my socks on his feet. He loved it!

 Resting on the couch...still with my socks on

He kept walking around, looking at his 
feet and didn't want to take them off. 


Later on Saturday, the Lings came over for dinner and for some pool play time! Pics below are of Isaac and Noah in our kiddie pool that Grandma Deb got Isaac while she was here.





Sunday was even more lazier. I wasn't feeling too good (still not sure if I ate something that didn't agree with me, or if it was lingering morning sickness) and Isaac didn't seem to be feeling good as well. We did play outside for a while though and while out there, our neighbor son, Jacoby, was mowing their yard. Isaac kept trying to look through the fence to watch him. It was too cute!



He's such a nosy neighbor hehe. Actually they are really good friends of ours :) Jacoby (and his uncle) even came over and did OUR lawn on Sunday.

That's really about it. On Friday Isaac has his well-child check up at the doctors for his 16month (I kinda forgot about his 15th month one, so we are making it up this month).

Friday is also when Matt comes back! Though Isaac probably wont see him until Saturday morning since it will be late when he gets here. We'll also be in PA for the 4th of July weekend :) Should be lots of fun!

As far as pregnancy goes, things are going well. I turned 14weeks last week so I am officially in the second trimester! Next appointment is July 7th 

No comments: