Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Making new friends

Isaac
Well not too much has been happening around here lately. I work, Isaac goes to daycare, and Deb comes to hang out with us to keep us company and help out. Matt is still in Alabama, going to class and doing homework. Only three more weeks (give or take a few days) until he returns!

Isaac is his silly self. Here he is taking off one of the bibs that go over his head... we don't use these ones as much anymore. 




It's been pretty hot here (hottest was shown at 99, but weather.com says it "feels like 104"... so why not just say its 104? I don't get it..)

But on cooler evenings, we do try and go outside to play after dinner, something Isaac LOVES to do and throws a major fit when it's time to come in.

Somtimes our neighbors come over and bring their 2 1/2yr old, Josiah.




These are just some random pics I took of Isaac.. something I never tire of doing!

Before going to bed the other night...
you can tell he looks tired haha

All ready for daycare. I love this new outfit too!

This evening, we watched Josiah for a bit while his parents, Dendy and Daniel, needed to do some stuff around the house. The boys get along pretty good.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pregnancy #2
I had an OB appointment on Monday. Everything is going well. I got to listen to the baby's heartbeat which was in the 150's this time. I also apparently lost about 4lbs, which is funny because according to our scale at home, I've gained 2-4lbs. They also changed my due date from December 20th to December 21st. She said that they went back and looked at the dating sonogram and recalculated and that's the date they came up with and on my record. It's getting closer and closer to Christmas!

So according to this new due date, I am now officially 12 weeks! Woohoo!

No comments: