Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend

The start of our Forth of July weekend started when Matt finally returned from Alabama! Marc flew out early on the 1st to Alabama, Matt picked him up, then they drove 14 or 15 hours straight back here to Maryland. It's good to have him back!

The 1st was also when Isaac had is 16month well-child check up appointment. He weighed about 23.5lbs and is 32inches tall. He got three shots and wasn't a happy camper at the end, but he did well considering. 

The next day, we left for PA for the 4th of July weekend.

Road trip!

When we got to PA, all the ladies were gone to a Kenny Chensey concert which I joined them later that night. Before then though, Isaac had some fun with daddy.






He LOVED the pool. He didn't want to come out what so ever. He even went in the next day with his Aunt Beth and cousin Zack.





After a bit of fun in the pool, we headed out to the Farm in Knox for the family get together for Fourth of July.  They had a small kiddie pool for the kids to play in since it was so hot. He originally jumped into the pool as soon as we got there, messing up his cute outfit I had in him, and I never got a picture of it haha
 In the pool with Isabella and Jake.


 Sitting in an Isaac-sized lawn chair.



 He was giving baby Jonah kisses and kept wanting to look at him. 
I hope he's this obbessed about babies once our little one arrives!

Walking around with his cousin, Julia. 

Isaac stayed up pretty late that night. He fell asleep right before the fireworks went off while sitting in Grandma Deb's lap. He did wake up for the show but I don't have any pictures of it. We did our own fireworks (some of which were brought by Matt when he and Marc were traveling back from Alabama) and it was pretty neat.

That night, we went to stay at Matt's dad's place. I didn't get many pictures there, but I did get one of the three of them:

With Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Terry

That's about it for the holiday weekend. We went home on Monday because Matt and I needed to be at work by Tuesday.

Oh and Isaac's new thing is that now he has to have a spoon (or "poon" as he calls it) with every meal



He's just growing up too fast!

Oh, and he's finally cutting his 4th molar. Hopefully it breaks through soon because he's been extra cranky lately haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pregnancy #2

I had an OB appointment today. Unlike the doctor visits in Hawaii, I don't get a new ultrasound picture each visit. I do however, get to hear the baby's heartbeat :)

The appointment went well though. She asked if I was feeling the baby yet. I told her that I have been feeling what seems like stomach twitches but was curious if it could be the baby this early on. I pointed to the location where I felt them at and she put the doppler there and found the heartbeat right away. So most likely, I HAVE been feeling the baby already!

I also received my referral to schedule the anatomy scan, which can happen anytime after two weeks from now. YAY!

No comments: