Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Baby Black #2 has a gender... we think!

So today is not only my little brothers 16th birthday (Happy Birthday again to Joey!), but we had our anatomy scan today for our second little bundle of joy.

The doctor spent about a half hour doing all the measurements and stuff, torturing me because I really wanted to know the gender (not to mention I had to pee haha!!!).

Finally, the tech said "Well.. I THINK it's a girl because I don't see any boy parts. But sometimes they could be hidden, so I dont want to say for sure." She kept looking and I saw the three distict lines between the legs, which usually signafies a  girl. So I guess we are having a little GIRL!! :) :) :)

 Gender picture
No visible boy parts and I still see three lines. 
Hopefully no surprises in the delivery room!

 Skeletore face shot.. lol

 Profile shot

Another profile shot, with a hand by her head

So now I guess we have the task of picking out a name,  huh? Wish us luck! Also, we'll be doing what we did with Isaac.. not saying the real name until she's born. We gotta keep SOMETHING a surprise!

No comments: