Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Daycare!

So Isaac has been going to an in-home Daycare provider the past few weeks since I started work. While he seemed to like it there, the lady watching him was having trouble being able to tend to him plus all the other older kids there at the same time (because Isaac demanded lots more attention). Shortly after he started at the in-home daycare, I put him on the wait-list at the CDC (Child Development Center) here on base. We were in the third priority group on the list and we thought it would take forever to get him a spot. I called the other day because his original provider was going to give me her two weeks notice, saying she cant watch Isaac anymore and I really needed to know what spot he was in and how long of a wait we had. They couldn't tell me the spot number, since his number would change if the other two priority lists added more people.
I found another lady who was going to have an infant spot opening in her in-home daycare, but she already has her own 7 month old. Isaac did end up going there for a half day on Friday, for a trial run then went the other half to the place he usually goes to.
Yesterday afternoon, before I left to get Isaac from daycare after work, the CDC called saying they had an immediate spot and he could start MONDAY! We had 24 hours to accept or decline the spot. We accepted the spot and we even got to the tour his rom that he will be staying at. It's pretty neat! And what's even more cool is that I can show you all the room as well!

http://www.hickamservices.com/_library/media/v-tours-flash/childdevelopmentcentermain-infantroom.swf

If you click that link and the use the arrows at the bottom of the screen (or your mouse), You can view the room at 360 degrees! It's very clean, has lots of stuff for babies to do and lots of nice people working there.

I sure hope he likes it there! I'll keep you all updated on how he does :)

No comments: