Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

15 Weeks Old and new daycare!

I apologize for being a day late.. so to make up for it, here are some pictures taken yesterday evening

He kept lifting his feet when I was trying to take his picture. I'm still waiting for him to find his toes and start munching on them haha

He looks pretty good in orange! I sure couldn't pull that off haha

Attempting to sit up (assisted by mommy)

Outfit change! (the first one got all wet with drool, hence the new onsie and bib)

He was mid-sneeze hahaha!

Happy baby :)

---------

And now and update! He had his first day of daycare at the CDC yesterday and he did pretty well I think. They said he had gas, which I told them was normal. At this point I don't know what else to do :( They are not allowed to give him gas drops unless I get a prescription from his doctor... I can ask her about that his next appointment though. They also said he was fine as long as someone was sitting RIGHT next to him, then he would smile and coo at them. I had a feeling that would happen, as he is like that with us too. I'm hoping as he gets older and can play with toys easier that he can start to entertain himself for a bit longer. He is grabbing things much easier now though! They also said that when he would fall asleep they would put him in the crib but then he would wake up and cry.. he only slept in the bouncers. This isn't an issue right now, but when he turns 6 months he goes into the next room (for 6+months babies) and they don't have bouncers in there so he will eventually need to get used to sleeping in thier crib. They said that while he is at home he needs to sleep in his crib too, but when I put him in his crib for naps he doesn't stay asleep for longer then 10-20 minutes... then he wakes up screaming like he's scared (even though he is perfectly fine in his crib at night). I guess something we will work though..

The ladies all seem really nice though. They have "lesson" plans and goals for each baby, like grabbing things, tummy time, and stuff like that. They have tons of bouncers, playmats, mirrors, dangling toys, and exersaucer things (those round things baby sit in that are like stationary walkers with tons of toys on them). I wish I could go in there and play with him all day :)

No comments: