Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

17 Weeks Old!

Busy week for the little guy.. today he turns 17 weeks old, tomorrow he turns 4 months old (HOLY COW!) and Wednesday he has his pediatrician appointment.

This past weekend was both good and bad. Good because Matt and I finally got a new digital camera (which means that this weeks post will LOTS of pictures because we did a lot of testing out). But bad because Isaac's sleep schedule has gone very bad. The past two weeks he WAS sleeping from 8pm till 3, 4, or 5 (waking at one of those hours to eat). He may wake once or twice before that, just for his paci, but then is back asleep within seconds. However, starting on Friday, he has started waking up every hour after about midnight.. so he's up at 12, 1, 2, 3, 4, .... he isn't hungry either.. I offer him the paci and he takes it and it seems he tries to get back to sleep but he's really restless.. I am guessing a growth spurt? Or maybe teeth?? All I know is that I miss his old sleeping schedule and I hope it returns soon!

Ok, enough about me, on to the pictures!!!!

 In his jumper.. gotta use a pillow under his feet because he isn't quite tall enough yet
Though he just kind of lounges on the pillow haha.. I think it's too big actually.. 

But it's ok because he seems to be having fun :)

Watching TV in Daddy's chair... that looks like its about to swallow him up!

He was just kicking around for the camear

Mommy and Isaac took a nap on the couch. I find it funny that the pillow behind me has a "taking bubble" and it looks like its coming from me!

The many faces of Isaac!

He looks a little grumpy.. 

There's my happy baby!

Another nap on the couch

Mommy giving Isaac a bottle. I really like that profile picture in the last one

Getting ready to go swim in Liv's kiddie pool!

A little support in sitting up hehe

Mommy and Isaac at Liv's house

Feet first!

Doesn't seem to bother him

Uh-oh, getting that grumpy face again

Oh look! Balloons! That distracted him haha

Love this picture!

Mr. Grumpy Pants didn't want his picture taken I guess

He was tired while Skyping...

And we were Skyping with Grandpa, Grandma, and Uncle Joey!


These were taken this morning for his 17th week photo session haha

And the last one, just before leaving for daycare!


Hope you enjoyed the pictures! I'll be taking more tomorrow sometime (either before or after daycare) for his 4 month pictures!

No comments: