Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Only one more week to go...

I'm going to do this post out of order and talk about my pregnancy first and then talk about Isaac.

I am 39 weeks today which means that one week from today is my due date. I highly doubt I will make it that far though. I had an OB appointment today and when they checked me, I was already at 4cm and about 80% thinned out! The OB offered to strip my membranes but I declined and said that if I am still pregnant for my next appointment (which is next Tuesday) THEN I will consider having them stripped. I am hoping the baby waits until at least Sunday, when my mom gets here, but I don't think that will happen.

I'm also much bigger with this pregnancy then I was with Isaac. The OB even said that she thinks this baby will be bigger then Isaac's 6lbs 4.8oz birth weight.

Here is my picture from today:

Here is a side by side picture of my belly with Isaac at 39wks and my belly now:

I'm seeing a big difference here! 

Other smaller updates from my appointment:
-Blood pressure was still a tad high, but it was right at the cut-off which is why they are not worried too much (though they said that if I start seeing spots, getting upper chest pain, or headaches that wont go away, to come right in)
-I gained no weight from last week to this week! Don't know how THAT happened! haha

Isaac
As for an update of Isaac - he's doing really well! Still learning more and more each day that it's hard to keep up with. Oh, and he discovered his love for popcorn, just like his daddy!

Here are some pictures from this past week.





That's really all there is as far as an update for Isaac goes :)

Some new things did happen with me last week though... my position at CTB got terminated.. basically meaning, I got "let go." I wasn't too upset, since I was planning on not returning to work anyways after the baby comes. This just lets me start my maternity leave early :) It was a great 5(ish) years with the company and I will miss everyone I worked with!


That's all for now. I will update again if anything happens before next week :)

No comments: