Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's December!

Since it's a new month and a new holiday is coming up, I re-did the blog again. Hope you like it!

This past Sunday we met up with Lings in Annapolis to watch the tree lighting ceremony. We had dinner, then walked around a bit (there are tons of shops and we even stopped in one to get some fudge.. yum!). We listened to kids sing Christmas carols and tried to get Isaac to sing along. He didn't know the songs but he would repeat words he told him too :) And of course, we also got to see them light a Christmas tree before the nights end:


Pretty!!

Other then that, we haven't been up to too much. Just work and waiting for the baby to come (who has only three weeks left!).

Isaac's newest thing is playing with blankets. He got a new one from Grandma Ann that he likes to be covered with and then roll around with it. He'll come over to wherever I am at, grab my hand and say "come on!" and pull me to the floor. Then he hands me the blanket and lays down the floor and waits for me to cover him. He's a little nut :) 


 Close up of the blanket. It's one of those no-sew ones, 
but instead of tying, it's crocheted. Pretty neat!



Random pic of him drinking water

Eating apple slices and watching a show on my computer


Pregnancy update:
So it's finally December.. you know what this means right? It's my due date month!
As of today I have 20 days left until my due date! I'm ready but not for her to arrive. This weekend we're going to finish setting up the bedrooms upstairs and move stuff around so everything is good to go. My bag is packed as well as one for Isaac in case something happens in the middle of the night and he has to go to my neighbors house.

I have OB appointments weekly now and my last one I had was yesterday. It went fairly well, though they had to check my blood pressure three times because the first two times was a little high (122/92). They checked it a last time before I left and it was back to normal.

My belly is measuring right on track at 37cm and the baby's heartbeat was 138. She was very active during the appointment and the doctor and nurse in there were commenting on how much she moved haha. They also checked me to see if I was making any progress (the week before I was already 1.5cm and 50% thinned out). Well, I am still 1.5cm but now 75% thinned out. I have been having what I think are very inconsistent contractions, so we'll see just how much longer this child decides to stay baking :)

Here is an updated belly picture and then another from 35wks to see a comparison (I don't see too much of a difference though)







That's about it for now! As I said before, this weekend we are planning on finishing up getting the baby's room ready and I think we may also be getting a Christmas tree and start decorating :) Can't wait!

No comments: