Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Tree, oh Christmas tree!

I bet you can guess what we got this past weekend just by looking at the title of the post.

Yup! A Christmas tree!

Here is the finished product 
(still need a tree topper; we'll 
get one this weekend probably)

Isaac helped with the lights and ornaments of course :)








That's really all there is as an update. We're just waiting around and seeing when the baby decides to arrive. I am 38 weeks today, meaning I have two weeks until my due date! I had an OB appointment yesterday and everything was good. They checked me again but there was no change from last week. We'll see what they say at my next appointment, which is next Wednesday :)

Oh and just for fun go here to guess when she will arrive: Date, time, height, weight, even guess a name!
http://bebepool.com/go/?a=KariBlack&view=list

No comments: