Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

New blog layout + small update

As you can see, I redesigned the blog for Halloween! Do you like it? It's not too different from the last design, just changed the background and some colors around. I also changed the tickers at the top to try and go with the theme too.

Did I mention what we are doing for Halloween this year? Matt wants to do a redneck/hillbilly family. He specifically wants to dress Isaac up as Joe Dirt... so if you notice Isaac's hair getting a little unruley, it's because we are growing it out.... for a mullet HAHA! My plan is to get it cut into a mullet the Saturday before Halloween.. then after Halloween, getting it cut again so it's nice and handsome again :)

Speaking of handsome, here are a few pictures of my little man!

 Eating at the regular table instead of using his tray with his chair. 
May switch him over permanently soon.


 New jammies! These are size 24/2T. 
A little big in some areas but still fit rather well.

 Close up of that cute face

Smiling for the camera

Not much really happening over here. The weather is getting colder (today the high was 54!) but it's supposed to warm up toward the 80's during the weekend. In preparation for more colder days, I went winter clothes shopping with my friend, Dendy, over the weekend. The picture below is everything I got, all for $180 (shopped only at Kohls and Target).
8 long sleeve shirts
3 pj's
7 pants
2 sweatshirts
1 nicer shirt for pictures
2 shirt and pant outfits
5pack of onsies

Not too shabby, right??

My pregnancy is going well. I will be 29 weeks on Wednesday! I had an OB appointment last Friday where I took my glucose drink and had blood drawn and hour later, then I got two shots; Rogham and flu vaccine. All is well though. The baby's heartbeat was in the 160's and my stomach was measuring right on track. I go in again in three weeks then I think after that I start going in every two weeks! Time is start to FLY!

No comments: