Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Playing around, new museums, and other random stuff

Sorry for the lack of updating. Work has been busy plus I obtained a cold (I blame Isaac!) so most evenings I just want to sit back and relax.

Wearing of his new shirts, which I bought with my friend Erin in mind :)

Last week on Thursday, Deb came to help watch Isaac since his daycare was closed and I still had to work. They went out to the stores that afternoon and apparently he got a little sick in the car (Matt blames her driving lol). For cautionary purposes, I got out a tupperwear bowl for Isaac to puke in incase he needed to get sick again. He, apparently, thought the bowl was better as a hat.


 Hmm it almost looks like a top-hat lol

 What a nut!

There really wasn't much happening on Saturday (I blame football being on TV) but on Sunday we went to DC to see the American Natural History Museum. I don't have too many pictures, mainly because Isaac was in his stroller the whole time (if we let him lose we'd never be able to get him to stay with us or get back in his stroller when we were tired of chasing him). But here are a few I did take.



 Eating breakfast before heading out. He's such a ham!

 At the museum. He saw his monkey blanket (aka "ah-ha") so he had to have it. 

 Triceratops skeleton

 Mammoth
 There was a fish aquarium with lots of fish, specially ones with "Nemo" in them.

 Giraffe
After the museum, we went out the Mall area (which is basically a park across from the museums) to let Isaac let lose some energy. 



 There was a little girl who was playing with bubbles with her parents. 
Ike had to check it out. The bubbles, of course. 
He could care less about the little girl haha





 Matt kept blocking him from running too far off, 
and he would run into his behind lol


A rare picture of me and Isaac :)

On Monday, Matt ended up not having to work, so he got to hang out with Isaac while I worked. They went out to the front and after a while I looked out the office window and saw this:


So I had to go downstairs and get some better pictures of Isaac helping Matt wash the car.


Too precious :)


As far as baby #2 update, this Wednesday I reached my 30th week in pregnancy, meaning I have 10 (give or take) weeks left until the baby is here!


This weekend we actually plan on getting things ready for the baby's room... going to move out the bed and desk from Matt's office and put them (or at least attempt to) in my office. Then get the room ready for painting! We'll move Isaac's dresser to the new babys room and set up his new dresser we got him at Ikea. On Monday his brand-new big boy twin bed gets delivered and thus will start a new adventure in getting Isaac used to his new bed. Should be fun! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm love to rub your titties, my hand goes in your pants and outside your panties, I gently stroke your clit and p---y feeling your clit get hard and your panties getting wet, my hand goes inside and I gently finger f--k you, you start moaning and groaning telling me how good my fingers feel in your c--t and you wish it was my c==k, mmmmmmmmmmmm yu are soooooooooooooo wet I pull my fingers out and suck them to taste your c--t , you tell me to hurry up and finger f--k you again, I get all 3 fingers nice n deep, whisper in your ear I want to f==k you, my c==k buried deep in you, you tell me you want me take pull down your panties and f--k you in the arse, I yank them down, stick my hard meat in your crack and push in, your sphincter gives with a pop and you squeal, I reach around and rub your hard clit " mmmmmmmmmmm yes f--k me, rub my c--t, put your fingers in me finger f--k me, I wish I could have your c--k in my c--t nice n deep, f--k yes f--k my arse, harder, faster, cum in me I want your load dripping from my arse, I blow and watch it run out, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm such a good f--k mum love to have your c--t soon and your baby girls