Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Renaissance Fair and Mommy's Little Helper

I am so behind on this week's post. Sorry everyone!

Last Saturday we went out to the Renaissance fair and met up with the Lings. This place was huge! And they had waaaaay to many yummy food to choose from. Thankfully I was able to control my pregnant self haha!

 Ike in his stroller... doing the Heisman stance? I
dunno..

 Noah eating something yummy

 Little Liam fast asleep

 Isaac and Noah

 "Cheese!"

 "Cookie!"

 On Daddy's shoulders watching the jousting show

 He's saying "Hor-ee!" for horsey. 

 Noah giving Isaac a hug

Holding hands. Soooo cute!

I realize I didn't get anything of the actual place, but I figured everyone mostly cared about seeing Isaac, right? Right. :)

Isaac also likes to be a little helper in the laundry room. He helps take clothes out of the dryer and into the hamper, then from the washer to the dryer. And of course, the best part, pressing the buttons on the machines to start them up.




Such a good boy :)

He's also starting to put words together now. Such as "more cheese/milk/blueberries/", "thank you mommy/daddy".. little things like that. His vocabularly has grown so much that the words he knows is countless.... a few of his newest ones that I can think on the top of my head are zip, naughty (from a book we read), wash, big truck, jacket, rain/raining, and push.

This past Wednesday I turned 27 weeks pregnant, which according to some websites and books, is the start of the third and final trimester.. already!


Just a little under 3 months and she will be here! Crazy.. we still have to go through Halloween and Thanksgiving as well as Christmas shopping.. which I am hoping to be done by Thanksgiving. I really don't feel like doing last minute shopping in my last month of pregnancy :) I have been working on Isaac's Christmas list and I will probably post it in the next few weeks or so.

Today we are going to the Ling's house to celebrate Noah's 3rd birthday! Have a good day everyone!

No comments: