Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

99 Days Left!

99 Days left! Of what you ask? Until my due date! I am officially in the double-digits countdown! Woohoo!

Unlike the many other posts I have made, this one will focus more on Baby #2, instead of soon to be big brother Isaac (but don't worry, I've included some pics of him at the end).

My pregnancy is going well. I will be 26 weeks tomorrow. In two weeks I take my Gestational Diabetes test (I should hopefully pass it again with flying colors).

 My belly at 25 weeks (last week)

This little lady is already quite active. Always jabbing me and rolling around, and I think she uses my bladder as a pillow, or bean-bag chair or something. I swear, every time I sit down, she's kicking me, not letting me relax. She reminds of Isaac, who currently gets mad whenever I sit down and tells me "down" and pulls on me so that I get on the floor and play with him. I have a feeling I am going to be EXTREMELY busy with these two!

  Every time the remote teeters, I'm getting kicked.

Matt and I debated a bit about having a baby shower with this one and we decided not too. We have all the big items already, so the only things we "need" are girl clothes/items, but even now I'm already starting to get quite the collection (thanks to those who have sent us stuff!)

Before we decided on not throwing a baby shower, I created a registry with MyRegistry.com, which basically lets me add things from any website into one place, instead of being limited to only one stores merchandise. Below is the link if anyone wants to get us something but doesn't know what to get us.

My Registry.com link
http://www.myregistry.com/public/Kari-Black
I may or may not add more stuff, it all depends on if I think of anything between now and when the baby arrives.

The not so fun things about this pregency is all the heartburn I am getting, again. This time it started up much earlier then when I was pregnant with Isaac. I also cannot rely on Maalox or Nexium/Zantac because those were making me sick to my stomach. Apparently the magnesium in those medications can cause upset stomachs (which last time I didn't have an issue with, but I do this time). So right now, I am only relying on TUMs. I've also had a few bouts of sciatic nerve pain already, but it's not all the time, so that's a good thing :)

Well, that's about it as far as Baby #2 goes. As promised, below are a few pictures of Isaac. Enjoy!

 Sporting some new pj's... size 24 months!

 Cutie pie... and he knows it!

 Such a ham! I love him!

No comments: