Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Crayons, Doors, Toy bins and walking!

So first the exciting news... Isaac started walking today!! Well, he's taking 4-6 steps at a time before going back to crawling, but it's progress! We DO have video, but the video camera will not upload videos to my computer so it will have to wait until later when the video camera and Matt's computer are in the same location.

Speaking of Matt, he's been busy the past two days painting three rooms in the new house. He'll finish tonight which is a good thing because the movers come tomorrow! Yay!!!! He also got brownies from one of the neighbors! How awesome is that??!?

So in my last update, I didn't have any pictures of Isaac and I'm sure if I posted again without pictures, I will have family members calling me up and yelling at me. Well, no need to yell, because I have some to share!

 Playing with one his aunts cell phone

Aunt Beth let him play with a coloring book and crayons. He just liked the crayons and kept trying to hold has man as he could (they kept falling out of his grip though).

Trying really hard to reach the door handle.. and succeeding! 

 He got stuck like this.. he was kicking his legs and whining. Grandma Deb took video and Aunt Katie took pictures lol

 Checking out the bin again, but not going so far in haha

 He looks so big in this picture, just standing there. 

Aaaaaaand dumping his toys. 
It's crazy how much of a mess one little guy can make!

I probably wont be able to update again until after we move to completely into the house, unpack, and get settled. So if I don't update over a week, that is why.

No comments: