Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Officialy Homeowners!

Well, it is official.. Matt and I are officially homeowners!

That's all the pictures we have right now.. and it's from the listings website haha. 

Matt is currently at the house, repainting some rooms such as my office, the master bedroom, and living room which currently sport some interesting colors and pattern designs that just do not suit us. He is also getting everything set up before Isaac and I join him, such as getting the phones/tv/internet hooked up as well as moving all our furniture in. He will drive to PA on Friday to pick Ike and I up and then we leave for the house on Saturday! Theo may have to stay at Grandma's a bit longer though.. we don't think the car will be able to fit my work stuff, the rest of our suitcases, plus him in it.

The past few weeks have been interesting... Matt has been staying in MD while Isaac and have been staying at his parents house while all the housing stuff gets settled. He has been driving back here on the weekends to be with us though.

As for me, my work is going through a HUGE project right now and I wouldn't have been able to work at all if it wasn't for Deb, Joe, Katie and Beth, who have all been nice enough to watch Isaac for me during the day. A big, BIG thanks to them all!

No pics of Isaac for this post..maybe tomorrow though :)

1 comment:

Ana said...

That is a beautiful house Kari! congrats!! so exciting.