Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

27 Weeks pictures

Not too much to update this week.
His tooth has come through a bit more but we'll wait on trying to get pictures until later. Just now I have to remember that I cant let him gnaw on my fingers anymore.. that little tooth is SHARP!

As far as food goes, he has had yams/sweet potatoes and he likes the yams best. He also had applesauce and likes that as well :) We still have to try peas, pears, squash, green-beans, and avocado... lots more :)


And here are a couple of pics from last week:

I found some of those Jean diapers..... I couldn't resist! 

Blurry picture but so cute!

Playing with toys

Yummy fingers

Wearing his Cubs outfit that he got from Grandpa Ed and Grandma Lucy :)

No comments: