Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

23 Weeks! Pictures, pictures, and MORE pictures!

It's been a while (almost a whole week) since I have posted pictures. We have just been REALLY busy with family visiting, but now that things are winding down, I can post some (ok, a lot) of pictures.

Quick recap: Grandpa Ed, Grandma Lucy, and Uncle Joey came to visit us! We have pictures of lots of playing around, hanging out,  and even some at a luau! We tried going to Hanauma Bay but the wind and waves were horrible so we had to change plans. We enjoyed their visit and are sad to see them go :(

And now.. the start of the big picture post! To save time I probably wont put a lot of captions on these like I usually do..









And done! WOW! I think there are about 85 pictures. I think this is a record!

I still need to upload pictures from the Big Island.. I will try and get that done over the weekend. 

But for now, I must say goodnight!

No comments: