Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 13, 2013

Baby #3 Growth Update

I had my third scan of the baby yesterday to check on the growth and the baby's stomach is back to measuring small again (it's in the 7th percetile and they would like it to be in the 10th or more). Because of this they are going to start having me go in twice a week (starting next week) for NST (non-stress-test) scans to make sure me and baby are doing ok. The blood flow to the cord still looks good and the baby is measuring at an estimated 2lbs 15oz. Baby is currently breech but I'm not too worried about that just yet as we do have time for the baby to flip.

Here are some pics from the baby scan in November that I never posted and a few from yesterday:

 Baby all curled up
(11/14/13)

 Baby's leg
(11/14/13)

 Baby's legs crossed nice and tight, so we couldn't even see the gender if we wanted too! haha
(11/14/13)

 A nice face-shot of the baby 
(12/12/13)

Another profile pic of the baby 
(12/12/13)

And for fun, here is a pic of me from earlier this week when I turned 30 weeks :)


I'll update more if things change/happen. Hopefully nothing happens for a while though! 

No comments: