Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Update and a couple of pics from the first week of 2012

Busy busy busy! That's what we have been.. or at least it seems that way with an almost-2yr-old and a 2 week old baby in the house!

Isaac started daycare part-time this week, so he was home with me and Rose for two days.. it's going to take some getting used to for all of us, especially since he is starting to act out a bit more (typical 2yr old stuff, plus there is probably some adjusting of the new baby going on as well). For the most part though, he does really well with Rose and loves to give her hugs and kisses.


Rose is doing well too, though she has thrush, which is basically a yeast infection in her mouth (very common for babies to get). I took her to the doctors on Thursday and got some meds so hopefully it clears up soon. I'm just glad we got it early enough because if I had waited, it would have started to hurt her and make nursing difficult for both of us.


We're still working on getting her to sleep by herself at night, though I am partly to blame because I fall asleep while she is nursing and just keep her in bed because it's easier for me when she wakes up to eat again. She's also going through a growth spurt so she is nursing a lot more too.

That's really about it as far as an update goes.. below are some pictures from this past week :)


 He loves this tent he got for Christmas 
from Grandma Ann and Aunt Venetta

 Just hanging out

 Tiny foot <3

 Her usual outfit that she wears under her 
jammies...I love these socks from my Abuela!

 My handsome man!

Passed out after taking Isaac to daycare... 
it's been cold in the mornings so she is all 
bundled up, nice and warm :)

No comments: