Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blocks, coloring, and lots of sleeping (not by me, unfortunately)

Since the beginning of the month/year, Isaac has only been going to daycare parttime, which means there are about 2 days a week that he stays home with me and Rose.  I try to keep him entertained as much as possible, so that included lots of playing with blocks and coloring this past week.

 Blocks all over the floor.. but he played with them almost all day long


 My crazy child with crazy hair

 Building

Coloring

Most of the time he is pretty good, but he does have moments where I can tell his terrible 2's are about to hit... let's just say he's gotten very good about having selective hearing haha. I'm trying to be as patient has I can with him, but with the lack of sleep I get, it's sometimes hard.

Speaking of "2's".. I cant believe that in a little over a month, he is going to be a 2 year old! Where did the time go??!? Now I need to plan his birthday parties (yes, plural.. we're going to have one in PA probably Feb 19th and then a very small one here in MD on the 25th). I've been trying to think up of a theme for the parties and it's between Bubble Guppies and Team Umizoomi (his two favorite shows). I've been leaning more towards Umizoomi, so we'll probably go with that.

As for Rose, she does what babies do best.. eat & sleep haha! She still sleeps a lot during the day, and even at night she sleeps a few hours at a time (about 2-3hrs) and this past week she must have been going through a growth spurt because it felt like I was nursing her ALL.THE.TIME.

Here are some picture, most of her sleeping (and most taken with my cell phone camera because that is what I have right by most of the day)


 Caught the tail end of a smile

 Just looking around

 Snoozing

 Smiling in her sleep <3

 Tummy time!

 She was actually pretty chill when it came to tummy time...

 Even got a bit of a smirk from her!

 Then... she had enough haha!

 Thinking while sleeping

 Passed out

 Sleeping.. again

 Her hair from the back. I think it's the same 
color that Isaac had when he was a newborn :)

She fell asleep with her thumb in her mouth haha!

Well that's about it for now :) I'll post more pics next week!

No comments: