Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The flu.. and visitors!

I know I know.. I'm late in updating this week. I don't have many pictures either, but hopefully what I do have are cute enough for the week :)

So last weekend, Aunt Beth came to visit. She arrived Friday afternoon and was here until Sunday. Her and Matt went to a baseball game on Friday night, and I'm thankful I didn't go because I ended up getting really sick that evening. I'm still not quite sure if it was food poisening or a bug. Earlier in the week, Matt wasn't feeling good and the weekend before, Isaac wasn't feeling good. So it's really hard to tell.
 I looked over after he become quiet for a bit, 
and realized he was sitting in his toy bin.

He was quite content just sitting there.. 
you would think it was uncomfortable, 
but apparently not.

Saturday we really didn't do too much. I lounged about, trying not puke, while Matt and Beth entertained Isaac. I was feeling better enough so that Matt and Beth could go to the movies that evening at least, so they weren't couped all day because of me.

 Daddy noticed he was giving the bird.. 
so he had to take a picture.

And then he gave us his "cheese" face haha

Sunday I was better but not quit 100% still. Beth left back for PA and we just hung around the house.

 Daddy and Isaac passed the time away by playing with towels... 

 Daddy making an Isaac Burrito

Showing off our little burrito :)

On Tuesday I was finally better enough to go see the Ling's newest addition to their family, Liam. He is soooo tiny! I forgot how tiny newborns are. Isaac and Noah seemed so big compared to him. But it makes me even more excited for December to come around :) I don't have any pictures but Liv has a blog that has a few on there.

On Wednesday one of my college friends, Jessica, and her husband, Josh, came over for dinner. It was great catching up with her and meeting her husband. Sadly, they are only on the East Coast for a short while then they are back on West Coast.

Thursday (today) Matt stayed home with Isaac because his daycare is closed the rest of the week, so he made a big pot of spaghetti sauce and we had our neighbor Dendy and her two boys over for dinner, which is always fun :)

Tomorrow we leave for PA for the weekend, for one last "hoorah!" before the summer is over. Hopefully I remember to take more pictures!

Oh, and as of yesterday, I am 21 weeks pregnant, which means I am over half way through my pregnancy :) Woohoo!

No comments: