Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mommy's birthday, dryer sheets, and no more bottles!

So last Wednesday was my 29th birthday. Matt suprised me with this after dinner:


It was a red velvet cake. Soo yummy! He also got me Chick-fil-A for dinner (I had been wanting this for forever!) and he bought me Tangled and Bambie on blue ray :) Overall, a good birthday!

Isaac is sooooo silly most of the time. This past weekend, I was folding laundry and he got a hold of the dryer sheet. At first, he was "cleaning" with it.. rubbing it along Matt's chair, the couches, his toys, the baby gate.... Then after he got bored of that, he decided to take it for a spin in his push car.

 This was taken after he was "cleaning" things with it

 Pushing the dryer sheet around on his push car
 I tried to get him to smile.. this is what I got!

He was tired and laying on the floor, waiting to go to bed


He is also about 99% off of bottles! The only time he gets a bottle is if he wakes up in the middle of the night and cant/wont fall back asleep on his own. He wont take anything else beside a bottle or he screams. This only happens rarely though.

 Drinking from one of his sippy cups before bed

 ready to run off and play

Playing with his puzzle that Noah gave him for his birthday :)

He walks most of the time now. He hasn't learned how to get up from a sitting position, so he usually crawls to something that he climb up on and then he take off walking. I dont have any new pictures of him walking though, sorry! Maybe next week :)

No comments: