Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Jan. 7th - Byebye Daycare and House in Hawaii

Good-bye Daycare
On January 7th, Isaac had to say good bye to his daycare. He LOVED his daycare. The ladies who worked in the rooms he was in are all awesome and I know he will miss them a ton!

These ladies are Miss Loni, Miss Barbara, and Miss Rachael. They work in the room for babies 6-12months. Isaac didn't get a chance to go into this room until he was about 7-8months old. After the transition to the room, he very rarely cried when I dropped him off. He always just crawled off and started playing. When we picked him up, he was always happy. They always said how what a good eater he is. I give them credit for how well Isaac eats and thank them (and the daycare itself) for providing such wonderful meals for him (some of which I wish I was eating myself!)

These ladies are Miss In Hye, Miss Diane, and Miss Ann (who wasn't there the day we took these pictures). They work in the room with the 6wks - 6months babies, so basically in Isaac's first room. These ladies have so much patience to work with such young babies! They helped reassure me when I first starting bringing Isaac and when it was time to transition him to the next room, I wanted him to stay because he was so happy there. Luckily, his new room was only across the hall from his old room so they popped in to say hi to him occasionally :)

The sign of the Child Development Center and the entrance to the center.


I want to give a great big THANKS to these wonderful ladies who cared for and loved Isaac as much as I do!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Good-bye house
After we picked up Isaac from his last day of Daycare, we took him to the house, which was now empty.



 He wasn't quite sure what to think about it. He wouldn't stay in one spot for long and I really wanted a picture of him sitting in the empty room, but what you see is what I managed to get haha


So that's all that happened that day. I might post another entry tonight if I get time to do so.

1 comment:

Rae said...

AWWWW BOY DO I MISS ISAAC =(. Please give him a hugeee kiss for me =)