Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

45 Weeks - Moving out!

I'm taking a (much needed) break from packing suitcases to post adorable pictures of my little guy :)


 Trying to reach the keys on my laptop. 


 Watching daddy mow the lawn.


 "What? I'm just watching daddy."


 Yelling at his daddy.


 Eating with a fork! I have to put the food on it, but he'll shovel it into his mouth without an issue. 


 Getting tickled by mommy.


 Attacking mommy in retaliation. 


 Eating meatloaf and mashed potatoes. 


Helping us sort through food in the pantry.

That's all there is. We've been pretty busy the past few days, getting ready to move. The movers will pack our stuff for us, but we still have to pack our suitcases (6 total, two for each of us) and set aside stuff for unaccompanied baggage.We have to pack for three different climates.. one week for Hawaii, one week for CA and then Pennsylvania/Maryland.

Tonight is our last night sleeping at our place. Tomorrow we will checking into the Hale Koa and we will be there until the 13th, where we will then fly to CA. We will be there for a week and will then go to PA. I cannot promise I will able to post during this time, but once I get to PA, I will.

Wish us luck! 

No comments: