Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Family Portraits

So back in early June, we got family pictures done. I didn't post about it before because they were a surprise gift to all the grandparents/great grandparents. But now that they have been mailed out and received, I can finally posted them! These were done at Sears and I think they came out pretty good. It was interesting trying to get Isaac to smile... I think I ended up ticking him in some of them. He only got cranky once and I think it was because the room we were in got hot. We took about a 10 minute break, cooled off and did the last of the pictures (the ones where he is on his tummy).

I am sorry to those family members who did NOT get pictures in the mail... we have a ton of family between the two of us so we limited it to our parents, grandparents, and siblings. The good news is that if you click on each picture below, it will show you the full size version and you can probably go to Wal-Mart or something to get print outs if you wanted :)

A lot of the poses have different effects added to them. Some I like and some I don't. A few of them hide things that the camera picked up (like a hand holding up the pillow Isaac was on, or the back drop bending in the back and we could see the floor, etc). So if you DO get your print-outs, make sure that you crop them as well, or get a frame that will hide those little "issues".

Mostly though, I am happy with how these turned out! I don't know how often we'll be doing these honestly.. if anything, I will get more done of just Isaac, since he is the cutest out of the three of us ;)

Enjoy!!

I love those green overalls, but you can really see his drool spot! haha..


Daddy's twin

I had a headband in my hair, but apparently it fell a little before taking this picture... however, since it just looks like my hair is in a pony tail, I decided this picture still looked good :)

Awwe...

 My favorite family picture of the three of us and the one that was sent to all Grandparents/Great Grandparents


You can tell Isaac isn't enjoying this anymore. Also, if you look at the first/original of this picture, on the left hand side you can see the backdrop bending and showing the carpet.

I think I was attempting to tickle him in this picture.. got a small smile out of it. You can also see the backdrop bending in this picture as well.

Surprsingly, he didn't fuss too much during these tummy poses

Got a half-smile going on in this one!

They snapped this picture just in time.. he was about to attack the pillow!

In the first/original picture, you can see the ladies hand holding the pillow up haha...

I know Matt doesn't like this picture, but it's too cute/funny NOT to post. The reason why his face is doing that, is because he was lifting Isaac up and down (doing curls with him) because he always cracks up laughing and we wanted a really good smile from Isaac.. well, between lifting Isaac up and down, trying to drop him, and smiling for the camera at the same time... we get this result.

There are a few other ones we got prints of, but they are collages.. I will have to see if I can scan them and post them that way :)

No comments: