Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

20 Weeks & Auntie Beth and Grandma Visit!

I know it's late in the day, but I wanted to get some pictures done today before posting and I had to wait until the little guy fell asleep (which by the way, he didnt want to nurse or be rocked.. I put him to bed while still a little bit awake and he fell asleep on his own!!! Let's see how long that lasts...haha)

Anyways, here are his 20wk pictures from the past few days. His Auntie Beth and Grandma Deb are visiting :)

Isaac with his Auntie Beth!

Skyping with his cousin Jimmy (and Aunt Katie, Uncle Danny, and Aunt Gina)

He looks sad in this picture :(

Playing with his toys

Matt was having fun balancing things on his head haha

I got a bumbo with a tray on Craigslist finally! I only paid $25 for it.. its $46 at Target without the tray, which is an additional $11. Go me!

I was playing with him and then he grabbed my hand, turned to his side, and fell asleep

I got his idea from one of my friends who does this with her baby (putting the bumbo under his play mat so he can sit up and play with toys). He played like this for 15ish minutes

Discovering toes

I was trying to get him to look at me through the mirror haha

 Picture of mommy and Isaac. Love his expression lol

Update: He's growing like a weed! I pulled out 6 month clothes and washed them and they are only slightly too big for him! What a big boy!

He's also starting to not want to get rocked anymore.. I think it's because his feet hit the arms of the rocker. He wiggles in my arms so I've been putting him in his crib while he's still half awake and he's going to sleep on his own. I'm glad yet sad at the same time.. I miss the cuddling to sleep! But if he can go to bed on his own, it will be easier for us when he gets older and doesn't need to be nursed at night.

We're also getting ready for our trip to the big island! Going to be his first time on an airplane too! We leave Saturday and return on Wednesday so there wont be an update next Monday but you can be sure there will be LOTS of pictures to post when we get back!

1 comment:

The Lunar Fox said...

omg, one of the most adorable rounds of pictures yet!