Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

12 Weeks Old!

Has it really been 12 weeks since Isaac was born???

I'd say it hasn't but apparently the calendar doesn't lie. :(

Time really is going by fast... well, the days seem to drag on sometimes, but the overall time has gone by rather quickly. Funny how that happens...

So because it has been 12 weeks since he was born that means two things...
1. I am back at work!
2. He is at daycare.. for 8 whole hours!

It sucked dropping him off.. I just hope today goes by fast so that I can leave and go get him! I know he is in very capable hands but still.. 8hrs away is just a looooong time. I hope he behaves and doesn't cry too much..

He did surprise me this morning though... by sleeping for 9 straight hours! I couldn't believe it! He nursed at 8pm last night, in bed by 9 and did not wake up until 6:15am this morning! I, however, was awake at 3:30am, expecting him to wake up "any minute now". Now lets see if this was a fluke or if it's his new sleep schedule! :)

When he woke up though, he was in a very wierd spot in his crib... every night I place him in the middle in his sleep positioner, with a recieving blanket over his legs and up to his tummy only. This morning, I found him like this:



All the up against the bumper.. feet up against the end of the crib.. his head in the sleep positioner... and his blanket along side him! (And very grumpy because mommy was taking pictures instead of picking him up haha). Do you see that square mat, next to his positioner? That's where his head is at when I lay him down at night.. so you can see just how much he moved!

Here a few pictures of him just hanging out this morning:




And here he is, all geared up and ready for mommy to take him to daycare!

And below are a few very random ones from this weekend.
Reading a book

Covered with money! (blame daddy on this one!)

And that's it! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!! :)

No comments: