Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

10 Weeks Old

So Isaac turned 10wks old yesterday! I was going to make a blog post about it yesterday, but, the little guy kept me busy! I have to get used to having him by myself again (thanks again Deb for staying for 3 weeks while Matt has his class!!).

Isaac is surely growing and learning new things all the time. Yesterday he learned that if he grabs a toy and he can then put it in his mouth! He's also been trying to suck his thumb more. He's gotten REALLY close to laughing, but still hasn't yet. I just hope he laughs before he starts daycare.. I'm going to be sad if he does it for the first time when I'm not around :(

Also, I put away ALL newborn clothes over the weekend, as well as most of the 0-3 month clothes. I have him wearing 3-month clothes now!!!! I washed them this weekend so the ones that seemed too big now fit perfectly because they shrunk a little.

Below are pictures taken yesterday and from the past few days. Enjoy!

Updated Family picture!
Saying goodbye to Grandma Deb :(

This outfit is size 3 months!
Froggy Jammies that finally FIT him! 

Playing

Double-fisted with toys!
Another 3month size outfit!

Making faces in the mirror (the sun toy above him)


He put that toy in his mouth on his own!

Toy and fingers in his mouth haha

Just the fingers this time

Smiling at mommy

Smirkin'

 Snuggling with his monkey blankie

Close up

Picture from today (5/4) in another 3 month size outfit!

That's all for now! Time to feed the hungry baby!

 added:
Take a look at this... this is a side by side pictures of Isaac at 2wks old and then again at 10wks old in that Froggy jammie... what a difference!!

1 comment:

The Lunar Fox said...

When he starts laughing, he is going to be utterly irresistible!

Also, adore the updated family picture, lol.