Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2014

November 2014 Picture

I didn't realize that I never posted pictures from November on my blog! Oops!
I do post more often on my Facebook account, so add me there to get more updates quicker :)
https://www.facebook.com/kari.black

Here are the pictures from November, first set is from my camera the second set is from my phone.


Playing together

Loves pasta!





Big girl pulling herself up to get to toys

They made sock puppets and wanted to put on a show

Waiting for the "show" to start

Puppet show time

Such a big kid when he gets his hair cut!



She loves sticking her finger in her nose haha

First Thanksgiving! 

Eating yummy dinner


Eating a blueberry pancake 


Cute kids 

Theo rolling around outside 


She has found a love for play dough! 



Working on her scissor skills

Such a smiley baby 

Already 10 months old! WHAT??!?!




She got herself stuck haha

Enjoying a little backyard fire with daddy one night


Pics from my phone:
 Watching her doggy outside 

 They had their first sleepover with their friend Sky, who's mommy was at the hospital having his baby brother :) 



 All watching TV with the same head-tilt

 Enjoying the outdoors

 Movie night with all the kids

 Building a tower bigger than her!

 Loving on a baby doll


Hanging Christmas lights in 80degree weather... jealous?? :)


Rosie blowing bubbles on Penny's tummy

Isaac and Rosie blowing bubbles on Penny's tummy


Rosie and Penny playing together 

No comments: