Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Isaac and Rose's Christmas "Wish list" 2013

It's that time of year again where it's getting closer and closer to Christmas and gift ideas are being requested. I have been working on their "wish list" for a month or so now (I use the term loosely, as it's really stuff that I've been picking out as suggestions/ideas for them on what they think they would like or need. They've really not asked for anything specific, except for Isaac who finally found a toy he really wants Santa to get him) and it's finally time to post it for family/friends who would like to get the kids something.

Like last year, I am using Pinterest to house their lists at. It makes it easier to visually see the items and it can link you straight to where you can buy it online if necessary.

Isaac's Pinterest Wish List Link:
http://www.pinterest.com/careeblack/christmas-birthday-wish-list-for-isaac/

Rose's Pinterest Wish List lLink:
http://www.pinterest.com/careeblack/christmas-birthday-wish-list-for-rose/

Make sure to check these every once in a while as I do add things occasionally if something new comes out I think they would like.

Since we live in Hawaii, it may be easier to have me buy the stuff so there isn't huge shipping costs. I am going to list below what I know FOR SURE they are getting. Anything else in their list are purely suggestions/ideas. If anyone reading this is going to get the kids anything, first of all thank you :) secondly, please let me know (via comment, text, email, etc…) what it will be so I can try and eliminate duplicates. We haven't finished shopping for them ourselves (especially for Rose) so I may pick out a few other things not listed as it gets closer to Christmas.

Gifts they are for sure getting:

In each stocking:
toothbrush
underwear
bandaids
stuffed animal (Lamby and Stuffy)
M&M's/candy
Flute/recorder (from Grandma Lucy)

From Santa
Rose - Tinker-bell and Fairies doll set and Tinkerbell movie (Secret of the Wings)
Isaac - Planes movie and the green Switch and Go Dino
Combo - Fisher Price basketball hoop for outside

From Mom and Dad
Rose - still deciding!
Isaac - Black and Decker toy tool set (already bought), Dusty Plane toy (already bought)


For Rose's Birthday:
My Pal Violet 

--------------------------------------------------

Again, thank you to any and all who are planning on getting our kids gifts :) It's not required or necessary, but very appreciated. 

No comments: