Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas list for the kids!

I have been working for a few days on the kids' Christmas wish list.

Well, not really a "wish" list, but more of a suggestion list. They certainly do not need everything on the list either!!

And I actually don't have a list, but a Pinterest board for each child and pictures of toys/items I think they would like.

If you have a Pinterest account,  you can comment on the picture of what you want to get them so that no one else gets the same thing. If you don't have an account, just let me know and I will comment that the item is taken.

Isaac's List:
http://pinterest.com/careeblack/christmas-birthday-wish-list-for-isaac/

Rose's List:
http://pinterest.com/careeblack/christmas-birthday-wish-list-for-rose/

I may add more things/suggestions if I find anything else for them so check back on the boards :)

Known gifts already bought:
~Little People Disney Pricess Castle for Rose
~Jake and the Neverland Pirates Bucky Pirate ship for Isaac
~Little Types Anchors Away Pirate Water ship for Both
~Minnie Mouse plush from Disney store for Rose
~Goofy plush from Disney store for Isaac



No comments: