Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rose is 6 months old!

I can't it has been half a year since Rose was born and only 6 more months until she is a year old!






Time is definitely flying by with two kids! I wouldn't change it for the world though and I love these two kids so much!
 Trying to take off the headband


 "Whoa.. dogy is close to me!"


 Checking out Theo's paw


 How Isaac was watching cartoons the other day

 Silly kid.. make note of the mess behind him.. HE did all of that!

 She was playing nicely with toys then looked over 
at me and gave this really tired look. Poor little girl!

 Cutie pie!

 Mommy and Rose

You can see how light her hair is in this pic!
One of these days it will grow in.

I'd also like to brag a moment and say that Rose has had only breastmilk up until this point.. not once has she needed formula! I am very proud of myself for sticking with nursing this long, and will continue to do so for a while still. Yes - she still nurses every 2-3hrs, even most nights, but that's ok. This is what is best for her so I am willing to sacrifice my sleep for her :)

That's all for this post. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: