Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Shh.. kids are sleeping!

I'm actually able to post this on a Saturday night because both kids are asleep in their own bed and have been since about 8:30 (well, Rose woke up within 10 minutes of that but fell back to sleep shortly after). The past few nights have worked out so that Rose is already fed, swaddled, and ready for bed by the time I sing Isaac his night time songs.. So I sing them while holding her and then they are both asleep at the same time. We'll see how long that schedule lasts though.

Rose's sleeping pattern varies each day/week. Sometime she will sleep 4-5hrs at a time and only wake once in the middle of the night. Other times, she is up every 2hrs. Usually on those nights, I bring her to my bed around 4-5am-ish.

I have a lot of random pics from this past week, which are below.

 Tummy time with the boppy pillow

 ...and she's had enough of that!

 big boy smiling for the camera

 Tried to get a "Mommy and Rose" picture...
she apparently didn't want to

 Isaac hugging/bugging Rose...she wasn't happy

 Cheeeese!

 Isaac and Mommy

 Close up of my big boy

 Playing on the activity mat

 He wanted to play on it too... I said no

 Looking at the baby in the mirror

 Ikey

 Rosie

 He finally got a turn with the activity mat

 What a nut..

 Mmmm blue sucker


 Happy girl

The shirt says "Mommy's little angel". So true!

And here are a few videos too! These were taken with my cell phone haha!






Well, that's about it for now... hope you enjoyed the pics and videos!

Oh, and don't forget to set your clocks forward tonight!!! Since we're losing an hour, I'm going to bed really soon!

No comments: