Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Been kind of quiet..small update

Not too much has been happening here lately, which is why there was a lack of updates...and mostly there has been a lack of picture taking on my part. I did gather a few though :)

 Trying daddy's new pair of work boots

 Up close of my cutie pie

 He's obbessed with remotes now.. 
always stealing them and running off.

 Sitting in his new chair we got him from Ikea

Watching one of his shows while sitting in daddy's chair

As you can see, Isaac is doing well :) He talks up a storm and I think he learns new words every few days. He's always amazing us. He knows some shapes like triangles, rectangles, squares, circle, and stars. When he counts, he goes to "one..two..one..two" haha.. still working on that. And he knows the color blue, red, and yellow.. but doesnt always identify them correctly haha. He loves his big boy bed and if I ask him if I can sleep in it, he says "no" :(



As far as my pregnancy goes, so far so good. As of today I have 4 weeks until my due date! I had an OB appointment on Monday and they checked me and I am already 1.5cm and 50% thinned out. This doesn't really mean anything, as I can stay that way for weeks, but it's still kind of neat that I am somewhat progressed because I wasn't like this with Isaac until 39wks.
I have weekly appointments set up now from now until the week I am due.

I didn't take any pictures today, but here is pictures from last week (35wks)

And to see how much I have grown in just 5 weeks.. here are 3 side-by-side pics

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving so I should have more pics to post this weekend from that event :)


No comments: