Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lots of food ~ Updated Ultrasound

Isaac
This post will be dedicated to food.. and how Isaac loves to eat it :)

Here is Isaac, eating corn on the cob. He LOVES it!

Pasta is another favorite in our house. 
We usually try and get noodles that are easily to 
pick up for him, but this past week, we didn't have any.

Watching the cookies bake in the oven.. 
They were banana-chocolate chip ones :)

And occasionally, we take a break from eating... 
and do a bit of reading

We also like to hang out with friends :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby #2
I had my dating ultrasound today. They told me to arrive early for paperwork, but I arrived a bit too early and they took me back for the ultrasound before Matt was even able to get there. I was done before my actual appointment time lol! 

I was far enough along that I had a regular abdominal ultrasound. The baby is measuring 9 weeks exactly today, which makes my official due date...

December 20th, 2011!!!

Here are a few pictures from the session today. Also, while I didn't get to hear the heartbeat, I was informed that it was 187 :)



That's really about it. I probably wont start doing belly pics for a few more weeks, as I am really not showing right now. I am also trying to come up with a creative way to do them this time so at the end, I can make a cool progression video. 

No comments: